Lindsay Levin RXBAR’s Chief Marketing Officer on the Brand Lab Series™ Ep 51
- Breaking through CPG Industry Clutter
- Thinking about simple and elegant design
- Building a brand beyond a product
- Transparent customer experiences
- Pressures of startup CMOs
- Targeting both B2B and B2C audiences
RXBAR Chief Marketing Officer Lindsay Levin has deep experience in CPG marketing. First, at “catalyst” brand Quaker and now for the fast-growing RXBAR.
We invited her on the Brand Lab Series™ to help executives and entrepreneurs think about breaking through industries, customer experience, and brand culture.
Tags: CPG, Brand and Marketing, Customer Experience
Enjoyed this episode? View all of our episodes now.