Kimberly Jung and Keith Alaniz Rumi Spice’s Co-Founders on the Brand Lab Series™ Ep 41
- Why Saffron is The Most Valuable Spice in the World
- Afghanistan Agriculture and Opium
- Startup Days of Sales and Marketing
- Why World-Class Chefs & Michelin Restaurants Choose Rumi
- Building a Consumer Brand Through Content and eCommerce
Rumi Spice began with a mission to cultivate peace in Afghanistan. Today, the company is building a global brand and connecting the global economy with Saffron.
And it all starts in Afghanistan. A place Rumi Spice CEO Kimberly Jung and CFO Keith Alaniz know well.
Being military veterans, “It’s our message that gets us in the door,” says Keith, “And it’s the superior product that makes the sale.”
As Rumi Spice expands into new markets, they face new marketing challenges.
Tags: CPG, Entrepreneurship
Enjoyed this episode? View all of our episodes now.
SubscribeOur podcasts are available on: