FCB is one of the largest global advertising agency networks in the world. FCB Chicago boasts a massive portfolio with clients including Michelob Ultra, GLAD, Milk Bone, Fiat, Maserati, Jack Daniel’s, and more.
The people at FCB describe themselves as the industry’s largest startup – the oldest and newest advertising agency in Chicago. Founded in 1873 as Lord & Thomas and reintroduced as Foote, Cone and Belding, they strive to create big transformative ideas that drive change.
This year, FCB can now boast a new president – Kelly Graves.
After 17 years as an account person, Kelly became the first Chief Marketing Office of FCB Chicago, a role she personally helped design. In 2019, she was promoted to President of FCB.
In this Greatest Hits episode, you’ll learn about…
- How Kelly’s previous role as CMO was designed and how the role of an agency CMO differs from that of a brand CMO
- How the agency landscape is becoming more and more competitive and how agencies of all sizes are breaking through the noise
- The evolution of agencies and the roles within agencies
- How to recruit top talent and what traits Kelly personally looks for in her team members
- How agencies are leveraging technology to bring creative to life
You can read the full transcript of the episode here.
Tags: B2B, Technology, Brand and Marketing, Technology
Enjoyed this episode? View all of our episodes now.