Bob Moesta Rewired’s CEO on the Brand Lab Series™ Ep 45 – JTBD
- A disconnect between marketing and engineering
- The Jobs to be Done (JTBD) premise
- The mistake of content over context
- Correlation versus causality seems like marketers treat innovation as luck
- Working alongside Clay Christensen and Jason Fried
- The one innovation that will get him into heaven
Bob Moesta is both an entrepreneur and engineer. Over his career, Bob has developed and launched more than 3,000 products. He worked alongside Clay Christensen and is passionate about aligning marketing with engineering. As a result, he is always asking the question, what job is the consumer trying to hire for? Hence, the Jobs to Be Done (JTBD) mindset.
Tags: B2C, Brand and Marketing, Co-Creation, Customer Experience
Enjoyed this episode? View all of our episodes now.
SubscribeOur podcasts are available on: