Helpful Resources for our Customers and Communities During the CoronavirusApril - 2020
While offices sit vacantly, AE Marketing Group is making the following helpful resources available as everyone grapples with the impact of the coronavirus.
Special Brand Lab Series™ Episodes
We have partnered with industry-leading individuals on topics that businesses and individuals are facing in an unknown future. Helpful resources include:
- How to Rethink Strategic Planning
- How to Rethink Business Planning
- How to Rethink Mindfulness and Health at Home
- How to Rethink Sales and Marketing Planning
Subscribe to our award-winning Brand Lab Series™ Podcast here or on your favorite listening platforms, including Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google, SoundCloud, and more.
Special Journalism Blog Content
Read a weekly journalism feature about learning, pivots, and innovation. Helpful resources include:
- Industries in Change from Coronavirus and How to Adapt
- How Can Your Brand Remain Relevant Today
- How Popular and High-Performing Challenger Brands Breakthrough Clutter
- Learning New Skills
See our current archive of journalism here.
Remote Strategy and Marketing Support
The Coronavirus has limited the ability of businesses to come together in-person. Fortunately, our company has a long history of using technology to work effectively with team members across the country. Helpful resources (for teams and individuals) include:
- Co-Creation Lab Virtual Workshop
- Buyer Persona Virtual Workshop
- Brand Architecture Virtual Workshop
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Virtual Workshop
- Customer Experience Improvement Virtual Workshop
- C-Level Strategy Virtual Workshop
- Digital Marketing Virtual Workshop
If there is anything else AE Marketing Group can do to provide helpful resources to you or your business during this time, please contact your account manager or send us an email. We will do what we can to help.